The ObjectAid UM Explorer is installed from within Eclipse with these steps:
- In the Eclipse main menu, go to Help > Install New Software...
- In the 'Available Software' page of the 'Install' wizard, press the 'Add...' button.
- In the 'Add Repository' dialog, enter this information and press 'OK':
Name: ObjectAid UML Explorer
- The 'Install' dialog will now show the available ObjectAid plug-ins.
Please select what you would like to install and press 'Next'. You may want
to turn off the check box 'Contact all update sites during install to find required software'
to speed up the download.
- On the 'Install Details' page you should be able to simply press 'Next'.
- On the 'Review Licenses' page you need to accept the ObjectAid license
and press 'Finish' to begin the installation.
- You will receive a 'Security Warning' message because the ObjecyAid JARs
are not signed. Please press 'OK' to continue.
- Once the installation is complete, you will be asked if you want to
'Restart Now', 'Not Now' or 'Apply Changes Now'. To be safe, please press
the 'Restart Now' button and the ObjectAid UML Explorer will be available
after the restart.